Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Auburn vs. Tennessee

Hey guys, it sounds like we might have a small group this week, so I was thinking we could scale back on the food...maybe just snacks. I will bring a dip and dessert and Anna is going to bring some fruit, dessert and Chex Mix. Let me know if this sounds okay or if there's another idea...

Anna- fruit, dessert, chex mix
Elizabeth- dip and dessert
Michael and Jenna- chicken salad
Tom- chicken fingers
Brad and Jennifer- mini calzones, or we'll just pick up beer again

Michael says we're good on soft drinks and we paid for the gas in the generator last week so, unless anyone has a specific request or concern, I think we're good to go. See everybody Saturday.

2 comments:

Brad said...

Let me know if I'm wrong, but i think we're expecting around 15 people. Jennifer will make some mini calzone thingies. Also, did we want to leave the pictures like they are or put them in the slideshow? Who wants to get beer?

The Martin Family said...

we'll probably just stop by with the boys for a second, so don't count us in the headcount. it's our first tailgating attempt with an active toddler and a baby, so we may only last 10 minutes!!