Wednesday, September 10, 2008

9/20/08 Auburn v. LSU

Alright peeps, I know it's a week and a half away...but we've got a big game coming up with LSU at home. It's a night game (6:45 pm) and it's on ESPN. I'm assuming we're going to have a big crowd so let's start talking about who's bringing what. We need People to sign up for more than one if it is a small item. Most of us should spend around $30-$40

Main Dish - Turkey Sandwiches (Otwell and Jenna)
Main Dish - brats (Matt and Leslie)
Main Dish - chicken fingers (Elizabeth)
Sides - sausage balls (Matt and Leslie)
Sides - vegetable tray (Jay and Annie)
Sides - Ham/Cheese Biscuit (Otwell and Jenna)
Dessert - brownies (Matt and Leslie)
Dessert - cupcakes (Tom)
Drink - handle of bourbon (Terence)
Drink - handle of vodka (Josh)
Drinks - 1 case Coors Light (Jay and Annie)
Drinks - 2 cases Miller Lite (Brad and Jennifer)
Drinks - 2 cases Miller Lite (Tom)
Drinks - Coke and Diet Coke (Brad and Jennifer) , Sprite (Josh), 1 case of each (24 cans)
Gas $$ to pay Michael for Generator - $30 (David and Anna)

9 comments:

David and Anna said...

Hey guys, can't wait for the LSU game, Anna and I can either do sides or help Elizabeth do the main dish if we think alot of people are coming to this game. Get the word to all the sorry SOBs that they need to start bringing more than just a bag of chips or a 3 litter coke (you know who you are) was that harsh? sorry about that, anyway hope all is well.

Elizabeth said...

David and Anna, ya'll just bring sides. You did Amsterdam's last week. I don't mind getting the chicken fingers. I'm trying to decide between guthries and chick-fil-a. Any preferences from anyone?

Brad said...

talked to Matt,this is what he said "Les and I are bringing a crap load of sausage balls. We made 3 batches for opening weekend so we'll probably make 4 this time since we ran out. Also bringing another batch of brownies and I think she wants to make home-made chex mix this weekend too. I'll let you know if that changes. Finally, I'm bringing my small Auburn helmet grill because I want to do some brauts. Let me know when you get a final count on people coming and I'll grab enough for everyone. Getting excited eventhough we looked awful this weekend. Gameday will be there...atmosphere will be incredible."

Elizabeth said...

I've got 2 words...jello shots. Any thoughts on the subject????

David and Anna said...

Hey guys, Anna and I will bring that Grey Goose and Makers she stole from the Box, and I'll get Otwell some cash for fuel, we'll also bring something just let me talk to her and she what she wants to do. looking forward to watching us get beat with ya guys.

Josh said...

Hey there Ladies and Germs... Since it's just me coming this weekend I thought I might bring a large quantity of Vodka, a case of sprite, and a couple things of O.J.
That ok with everyone?

whitejb said...

Annie and I will bring a side maybe a vegetable plate or something like that and a case of Coors Light. See you guys on Saturday.

David and Anna said...

Hey guys, we will take care of the fuel but Anna thinks we don't have enough main dish food for this big of a weekend, we have atleast 4 people dropping by and I know there will be alot more from everyone else, any suggestions of something that Anna and I can pick up for a main dish, there are two of us so we don't mind doing more. just let us know

David and Anna said...

Okay who put the slide show of all the nature shots, come on we need a slide show of AU football