Monday, August 25, 2008

8/30/08 Auburn vs. La. Monroe

It's the first tailgate of the year and we need to start with a bang! Let's talk about food...who's bringing what? Remember it's a night game (6:00 p.m.).

I think the headcount so far is up to 15; David & Anna, Elizabeth, Matt & Leslie, Jay, Tom, Michael & Jenna, Brad & Jennifer, Josh & Meghan, and the Furlowes

Main Dish - David and Anna - Amsterdam turkey wraps
Main Dish - Otwell- Ham and cheese, turkey and bacon sandwiches
Sides - Brad-black bean salsa and corn chips, fruit salad
Sides - Otwell- Chicken bites
Sides - Tom- Chicken dip and crackers
Dessert - Josh- brownies
Dessert - Matt- cookies
Beer -Brad- Miller Lite-2 cases
Beer - Tom- Miller Lite- 1 case
Vodka and Mixers - Josh, orange juice
Bourbon and Mixers - Elizabeth, cokes and diet cokes
Drinks - Matt- sweet tea
Drinks - Jay- sprite

10 comments:

The Martin Family said...

Elizabeth - it looks great! You are the Queen Blogger! We'll be in Charlotte for the weekend, but I hope you all have a great time! War Eagle! ~Sarah

David and Anna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David and Anna said...

E, anna and I will handle the turkey wraps, so by saturday we should have a head count and I'll do a half or a whole order of turkey wraps and sweat potatoe chips

Unknown said...

Elizabeth - thanks for including me in the email. I know I'm not a faithful tailgater, but we will try to make it to a couple games. How could I miss some of David's "Sweat" potato chips?

David and Anna said...

sorry about the sweat chips, I can still bring some if ya'll would like me too but if not I will just bring the sweet ones

David and Anna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David and Anna said...

Hey E how do you post pics on this blog or where can I send them to, we have some great ones of the alabama game

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for all the comments. Oh yeah, Brad, if you keep posting pictures of David Hasselhoff, I am going to change the password on the blog and you will no longer have access.

Elizabeth said...

David, send the pictures to my email account: mem@gwandk.com and I will post them.

whitejb said...

I will grab some more beer.
I can also grab some stuff to make those brownies real good. See yall soon.
JAY